Thursday, May 16, 2013

Michael-isms

Story Part 1: I told the kids that I was drinking a lot of fluids because going to give blood.

Part 2:  Michael gasps, looks at me with a very alarmed look on his face, takes my hand and says, "No, Mom!  You need your blood to LIVE!"  I explained that while I do indeed need blood to live, I can give a little bit of it away to help sick people.

Part 3:  While making dinner that night, Michael commented that the ground meat looked bloody.  He asked if I could give that away instead of my own blood.  I said no.

Part 4:  While I was away donating, Jeff put Michael to bed.  Michael explained to Jeff that I was going to be giving cow's blood away to help sick people.

???


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While passing the party supply aisle at Target, Michael hollars, "Mom!  We have GOT to get one of these!"

"What is it Michael?"

"A Hi-yah-ta.  You know...you go 'Hi-yah' to it."

"You mean pinata?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff was reading a story to Michael before bed.  It had a mare, a colt, and a stallion in it.

Jeff asked, "Michael, do you know what a mare is?"

Michael looks him like he's crazy.  "Yes.  It's the person in charge of the town."

And he's the one that has never lived in the south!

4 comments:

memere said...

I love Michael stories. More, more, more....

CARRIE said...

Mare....that is priceless.

Pamela said...

Laughing is a good way to start the day...thanks, Michael :)

Clueless But Hopeful said...

Mare! Ha! These make me wish I kept better notes on the my kids' 'isms.

(Thanks for the book review comment! Can't wait to read your recs! Thanks!)