Monday, April 28, 2014

Photo dump...March and April

I definitely got worse about taking pictures as the year has gone on.  Must remember to just snap random shots.

UD got all the way to the Elite 8 in the NCAA tournament!
I actually watched sports!
Jeff missed most of it because he was on a business trip in Europe!
10 year olds take blurry pictures!



Aunt Kate came to celebrate her 40th birthday with us.  We were rained out of NYC, but still had a good time.  My kids definitely loved listening to her storytelling.

Michael turned 6!







This is how I found Michael playing on the computer one day.  Helmet, foam sword, paper roll.  He is a strange child.
 Lily and her weird poses.


The spring sports have started.  Dear Lord...I need to do a post about each of them.

I only have pictures so far of Michael...hey!  The youngest child is getting top billing for once.

Sweet Jesus, a miracle.  Michael touching the baseball.  I'm glad we got photographic evidence of this.
 Could he be any cuter?
 Waiting to RUN...his very favorite part of baseball.  I think track is in his future.

 Ready to run home!


Obligatory egg dying photos




Obligatory Easter morning pictures...complete with rumpled pajamas, puffy sleepy faces, and hyperactive  sugar induced glossy eyes.









Oh!  I love her face in this one.



Andrew's fish picture in the art show.

1 comment:

Aunt Sara said...

great attention to detail on the fish Andrew! The tail is particularly well done.