Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Resolution

This year I resolve to not move out of the state of Pennsylvania. Okay, I'll be even bolder. I resolve not to move out of this house in Pennsylvania.

Daring. I know. But let's review:

Moved from CA to KY in 2005.
Moved from KY to PA in 2006.

So...NO MOVES IN 2007!!! Enough already. I'm ready to make a home. A permanant home. So that is what I resolve.

Oh, and maybe I'll even hang some pictures up in my home this year. Plant flowers? Meet the neighbors? Or wash the kitchen floor once or twice? Not a month. Once or twice a year. Oh, and I resolve to decorate my kids' rooms. Seriously. How pathetic is it that Andrew is telling everyone that his room has lots of colors. His room is white. Not newly painted white...old beat up paint from the kid that used to live here white. With nothing hanging on the walls. No curtains. No bedspread even. He has to lie to strangers about how cool his room is. Sad.

So THAT is my New Year's resolution. Oh, and to be 140 pounds (let's all have a collective laugh at that one, shall we?). I might as well resolve to grow blond hair or to build a luxury car out of things I can find in my kitchen.

No comments: