Friday, April 23, 2010

Interview with Lily; Age 3 years 6 months

I'm taking this from when I interviewed Andrew, and trying it with Lily. Enjoy!

1. What is something your mom always says to you? Go in timeout.

2. What makes mom happy? Kissing

3. What makes mom sad? Not hugging

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Silly songs

5. What was your mom like as a child? She liked carrots

6. How old is your mom? I can't remember

7. How tall is your mom? Big tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Take pictures

9. What does your mom do when you aren't around? Pick me up from school

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at? Tricks

12. What is your mom not very good at? Fixing things

13. What does your mom do for a job? Shopping

14. What is your mom's favorite foods? Tomatoes

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Hugging

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Isabella

17. What do you and your mom do together? watch tv

18. How are you and your mom the same? We're girls.

19. How are you and your mom different? your shirt is blue

20. How do you know your mom loves you? kissing me

21. What does your mom like the most about your dad? Dancing with him

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Memere and Pepere's house



So I probably should wait and do this again when she's 5...she didn't quite understand some of the questions. And she got quite wiggly and distracted at the end and was just randomly answering questions with the word "elephant". As in: Mom and I are different because of elephants.

I'll try again in a few years...

2 comments:

CARRIE said...

I think it is pretty funny that shopping is your job.

Emily said...

So fun...I might steal this if you don't mind. I was just trying to think of a way to capture this kind of thing.