Monday, February 23, 2009

Interview with Andrew (age 5 yrs 3mos)

I got this off of Facebook from Jayme. Let's see what Andrew comes up with...

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Stay out of it"

2. What makes mom happy?"When people don't scream"

3. What makes mom sad?"That's a tough one. When Daddy is away for a long time"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?"When she tells me jokes"

5. What was your mom like as a child?"She was very small"

6. How old is your mom?"31"

7. How tall is your mom?"2"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?"Play"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?"Go on errands"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?"Being a good person"

11. What is your mom really good at?"Playing games"

12. What is your mom not very good at?"Playing neighbor"

13. What does your mom do for a job?"Take care of the kids"

14.What is your mom's favorite food?"Ribs!"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?"Taking care of me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"Marty" (zebra in Madagascar)Why?"Because she's really crazy"

17. What do you and your mom do together?"Play games"

18. How are you and your mom the same?"We're both right-handed"

19. How are you and your mom different?"We have different colored eyes"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?"By being my mommy"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?"That he makes money"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?"BJ's"


Oh dear. It looks like Andrew is completely oblivious to Jeff and my interactions. I can't think of the last time Jeff's been gone for a long time...and MONEY? Really?

But he got my favorite food right. So that's good. I must talk a lot about ribs and not much about why I love his dad. Priorities.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

The part about Jeff making money is so funny! Although, it makes sense. Have you ever said you're grateful he works so that you can stay home and take care of the kids? That's probably what Andrew was thinking of.

Also, I snorted a bit when I read you aren't very good a playing neighbor.

d e v a n said...

ha! That was cute.

Astarte said...

Mr. Moneybags must have been thrilled to hear that one! Ha! I love that he said that you're going to be famous for being a good person. How sweet is that?!

bluedaisy said...

This was really cute...I laughed when he said you weren't fun at plyaing neighbor too! I might need to steal this and see what Michael comes up with...