Thursday, February 26, 2009

Photo break

Lacking any motivation to write stories (too. tired. from. chasing. 10 month. old and too. busy. cleaning. up. all. the. loose. diapers...), here are some of our latest photos...

Lily discovers her dress-up clothes.
She had a blast turning her Daddy into different animals with her magic wand.
Say cheese! Michael getting into the helmets in the background.

Michael discovers an open cabinet. I about freaked when I couldn't find him. Here he was...unloading to his heart's content.

Poof! You're a frog!

Andrew is modeling his ball cap that he got from Jeff's childhood friend of the same name. Andrew R. just sent this out of the blue...and it fits our Andrew just perfectly. And he is so cute when wearing it he can get away with anything...almost...

Hi, Mom! Don't notice me trying to figure out these stairs!
Here's a shot of those new top teeth...

Lily loves to read books by herself...in the most inconvenient places possible. This is in front of the kitchen sink. I guess she's trying to hint that she would PREFER if we read to her rather than do the dishes. Okay!


2 comments:

bluedaisy said...

These pictures are great- I love Lily in her little girl dress up stuff!!! And Andrew looks so handsome in his hat. And then, of course, is the ornery baby Michael- he is so cute (and I think he knows it). Also, I commented on The Chicken Game and hope that clears things up a bit. Didn't want to clog your comments with it. Enjoy the day- I think we will finally get some warm weather.

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad to see Lily finally likes her dress up clothes!I guess the gift was only a few months early :)