Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let's compare...10 months old

Andrew at 10 months old... chunk-a-dunk.




Lily at 10 months old...sadly...this is the ONLY picture from the month of August when she was 10 months old. Gee...I wonder what I was doing that month instead of taking pictures? Oh, yes...I was crying in the fetal position because I just found out about #3. Silly me.


Michael at 10 months old.



Conclusion...still look a lot different...but is Mikey looking more like Lily? Maybe it is just this shot. Too bad I don't have any others of Lily to compare to...

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yes! I think you're right about Mikey looking more like Lily. OMG, they are all so beautiful, Giselle. Are you SURE you don't want a fourth? LOOK at those cuties!

Swistle said...

Ha ha, I love that you had no pictures because you just found out you were pregnant! I'm the same: like, NO PHOTOS during my first trimesters.

Kelsey said...

I love the comparison pictures of the kids!