Friday, February 22, 2008

Okay, Okay, Okay

I'm here. I promise. I've just had Jeff's parents last weekend, and then my parents arrived Wednesday. Which gives me a lot to blog about. But not much time to. Because, see, I work a lot harder to look like a good parent when they are around. It doesn't feel right to plop my kids in front of Zooboomafoo and come into the computer room to blog. I feel like I have to "pretend" to be a good mom...at least while they are here. ;)

So I'll be doing some catching up. A post for each member of the family. Maybe one for Valentine's Day. And one about my new car. But I may have to wait until Sunday when my parents leave. They're at the grocery right now. Seriously. They leave together, and 2 seconds after I hear the car doors slam, the tv is on, the kids are planted in front of it, and I'm on the computer.

What's that? I'm out of the running for Mom of the Year 2008? I lasted this long?

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'll be looking forward to all the updates. And hey, Zoobamafoo (or however you spell it) is totally educational, so it's no problem!

CARRIE said...

I'm out of the running too. Maybe there should be a Not the Mom the of Year Award--tons of competition for that one.