Tuesday, December 01, 2009

My wreath

While we were putting up our Christmas decorations, Andrew heard me telling Jeff that our big Christmas wreath finally bit the dust after the last holiday. It was a cheap-o thing from a craft store that I had added bows and berries and such to.

A little while later, Andrew presented me with his own homemade wreath. You can see it below, where we proudly taped it to the stone.


It's so cute up there, I don't think I'll get a new wreath this year.

(btw...if you enlarge the photo, you'll see that Shadow's stocking is held up by a stag. Andrew decided which deer would be for which family member...and we have a mish-mash from different sets. He thought Shadow should get the stag because she is related to a wolf...which would love to catch a stag. For some reason I find this truly hilarious...imagining Shadow, the 12 pound Chihuahua mix...hunting down a deer.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't replace that wreath either...so stinkin' cute. I sometimes imagine my home without little people in it and that's one thing I'll miss...their pictures and notes.