Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sexy wrists

Well, it's official.  I've lost 10 pounds in 10 weeks.   

But if I didn't weigh myself, I would have no idea.  Jeff says the scale doesn't lie, but my body sure isn't listening to it.  My pants fit the same.  My shirts fit the same.  I still have that lovely muffin top pushing down my pants and my side/back fat bubbling over the edges of my sports bra.  I'm dead sexy.

Only one part of my body shows those 10 pounds of loss.

My body is obviously very good at prioritizing body fat.  Muffin top with matching hamburger roll above it...let's keep that around a bit longer.  We need those extra chins!  But those wrists really could use some slimming down...phew!  Top priority!

My wrists.

My watch is so incredibly loose compared to 3 months ago. My rings also some off a lot easier, now that I think about it. 

So...fabulous?  It's just what every girl dreams of.  You watch those commercials for the miracle weight loss pill or read those articles about amazing slim downs.  And the first thing that pops into your mind isn't the cute little black dress or bikini...it's finally setting your watch on the 2nd hole instead of the 5th.  That spells success.

And so I will take you on a bit of time travel and show you my "after shot" of weight loss.  This will be me at the gym after losing 20 pounds...



Lookin' good, baby.

2 comments:

d e v a n said...

OMG - I can totally sympathize but this also made me laugh so hard!

Pamela said...

You missed your calling in life...artist extraordinaire! Hee, hee. Love your sense of humor :)

If you don't have enough energy but you're getting plenty of sleep, you need more food. I know it sounds strange since your goal is to loose weight. But more food will give you more energy which means you will work out harder, so the calories go bye, bye.

Anywho...WAY TO GO on the weight loss!!! You rock!!!