Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Too far behind

I am too far behind to even know where to begin writing in this thing.  If I had been good about blogging, here are the blog posts that would have been...

Spring Break Busy--My in-laws visited us the week before Easter and we celebrated Easter early, celebrated Michael's birthday early, had an Easter egg hunt with Jeff's cousin, visited The Franklin Institute, visited Longwood Gardens, and visited Crayola factory.  We had so much fun, and I have many many pictures...

Ideal Easter-- They woke up early, found eggs inside and out, ate candy all day, and went kite flying for the first time.  Oh, and we had 4 adults and 5 children come over for a relaxed enjoyable dinner as well.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Kite Flying--  This deserves its own post.  After giving the children a big lecture about how kite flying is not as easy as it seems on tv, we had the easiest time flying kites EVER.  We have an ideal park near us with steady wind and no trees.  I have many pictures of the kids LYING DOWN as they maneuvered their kites.  So easy.  So many pictures...

Bragging post about Andrew--  This post is actually already started somewhere in my blogger account.  I am just overwhelmed by how amazing this child is.  I think I'll post it later, because he'll need to read that someday.

Bragging post about Lily--  This post is started in my head.  Her transformation is the most incredible of all my children.  Andrew has always been wonderful.  Lily was so difficult and so daggone stubborn for SO LONG...that it is almost unbelievable how lovely she is now.  I'll have to post this for her also.

Post about Michael--  While I don't have as many brags...lordy is this child funny.  I must post some of the crazy things he's said and done lately.

Bragging post about Jeff--  I should probably include a post about how wonderful and exceptional and barf-inducingly sweet my Jeff is...especially since he reads this, and it would embarrass him royally.  Oh well!  Too bad I didn't get to it :)

Proud post of myself--  I am really so proud that I am still going to the gym regularly and eating relatively well.  I have never stuck to something for so long!  I am still losing an average of 1 pound a week, which brings me to 15 pounds.  My watch is ridiculously loose!  Still not moving down to a size 12, but I think I was really pushing a size 16 when I started this, so there's that.

A rant about Khloe Kardashian-  I watch bad daytime tv when I'm running at the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  KK was guest hosting a talk show last week and talked about her weight.  How she should not be compared to her tiny sisters.  She is 5'10", but still a size 6.  To which I say, BULLSHIT.  I am 5'9" and a size 14, and I think we look about the same girth... When I was in high school and weighed 120 pounds, I barely fit into a size 6...mostly it was size 8s.  So I call bullshit on her and dream of doing a photo comparison between her and I and see if we can figure out how exactly she would be 4 sizes smaller than me.  BULLSHIT.

A rant about my on-line classes-- Does't the title just sum it all up?

1 comment:

Aunt Sara said...

Thanks for the update of mini-posts.
I agree, no way KK is a size 6 and on-line classes are terrible.