Monday, May 12, 2008

4 year old intuition

This morning, as I was getting the kids breakfast, I had a bit of a fit about the tissue box. Or lack thereof. I was getting all riled up, "I swear I've opened 3 new boxes in 3 days. But they keep disappearing...how do you misplace an entire box of tissues? I guess I'll have to go in the basement and get ANOTHER box...sigh...grumble...moan..."

Andrew watches me silently for a moment and then says, "You didn't get much sleep last night, huh, Mom?"

Good call, Andrew. Good call. (3 hours...non-consecutive for the record). And thank you for making me laugh at my ridiculous manic behavior.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ugh. I do stuff like this all of the time. Meg's like, "it's okay mom. It's just kleenex." I always feel properly chastised!

Hope you get a nap today!!!

Kelsey said...

Oh 3 hours. . . arg!