Monday, May 05, 2008

Think they're related?

I have a favorite shot of Andrew in this adorable Baby Gap outfit in the bouncer at 6 days old. As soon as Michael was born, I planned to recreate the shot in the same outfit and the same bouncer to prove how much my boys look alike. But they look quite different. Really different to me. Of course, that's because Andrew is 6 days old in the shot, and Michael is 3 1/2 weeks. I think Andrew had outgrown this outfit at 4 weeks. Andrew was a GIANT! Just look at the size of his head and hands!!! Time will tell if Michael will catch up. And I tried to set up the shot so Michael would also be sleeping in the bouncer...but Michael only sleeps if being held. ;)



2 comments:

Erin said...

AH! Baby comparison shots! MY FAVORITE THING EVER!

Yes, they look alike. But also different. I think you can really see the family resemblance in the photos of the boys from your previous post. Michael looks a lot like Andrew as a 4-year-old. Can you post some more baby photos of close-up face shots? Can you post lots and lots of them? For me? Pretty please? (As if you have NOTHING else to do...)

Kate said...

Same hair line! Not the preceding hairline of our family. Another S. baby for you! Guess our genes are weak. But we still make beautiful kids.