Monday, September 14, 2009

Couldn't you just EAT these feet?

Seriously...are these not the CUTEST shoes you've ever seen? I just want to eat his feet when he's wearing them.

Marshmallow man. Got a handful of the squishy sugar cubes after dinner and promptly shoved ALL OF THEM into his cheeks like a hamster. But doesn't he just look like...I don't know...a KID in this picture? Where is my baby going?

All pictures of Michael seem to look like this lately. Pointing to look at the camera. Can't really tell he is literally bursting with marshmallows.

I asked Michael to smile for the camera and this is what he did. Looks like we've got another naturally photogenic child on our hands.





2 comments:

Andrea said...

TOO cute... and he has certainly changed way too much since I last saw him in March!

LisaP said...

Those shoes are so cute that I want some for myself!