Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Movie Day!

A few movies for today...

Lily and Andrew reading Elephant and Piggie...Michael turns on the tv halfway through, but you get the idea. They refused to do it again, because this was already the 3rd take.

Dancing to the Halloween ghost. Michael is DJ-ing and the older two are tripping over the blankets that were their dinosaur nests that day. Have I mentioned we are loving Dinosaur Train?

I am doing fine today, for those concerned that I'm going to regret not going to the doctor. My head is tender, but Jeff can't even feel the bump. My teeth and upper lip are feeling normal and my nose is just a bit sensitive. All good! Except for the embarrassing part. ;)

3 comments:

bluedaisy said...

Cute movies :) So glad you are feeling okay...I read your post yesterday but didn't get to comment. It's a very good point you make about having your cell phone attached just in case. That is totally something I would do- random accident resulting in profuse bleeding. Ugh! Even if you have one child who is older- they still need to be able to call for help if something unexpected happens!

memere said...

I LOVE movie day!

Kelsey said...

The movies are fun - the reading! the dancing!

Wish you were closer to us...