Monday, October 26, 2009

"She just popped up."

At church, the kids in Sunday School are divided into two "teams", Judea and Bethlehem. I think it is something like every other grade is on a team together. They get points for attending, bringing their Bible, bringing a friend. At the end of the school year, they get something...I'm not sure what...maybe just bragging rights.

So yesterday, our neighbor brought her kids to church. I've been a little...shall we say...excited about this church. So since she has to listen to me blabber away at the bus stop every day, she decided to come.

Apparently, this is how the conversation went in Sunday school...

"Did anyone bring a friend to Sunday school today?"
Andrew--"Well, this is my friend Lauren. She's in my kindergarten class. I didn't bring her exactly...she just kind of popped up."

;) Always honest Andrew.

1 comment:

Kate said...

If we have time on Sunday, I'll let Andrew bring Colin!