Sunday, November 01, 2009

Nablopomo-ramalangadingdong

So today is November. I will be challenging myself again to have a post each day of November. It has some fancy-pants name around the blogging world, that I cannot remember for the life of me. Mostly because I'm pretty sure the first little bit is "Na" which is supposed to stand for November, which makes no sense to me because there are no "a"'s in the word November.

I have lots to write about at the beginning of the month..what with our end of October visit from the Halloween fairy. ;) More about that later today.

But I'll need some help later in the month. So if there is anything you've always wanted to ask, just ask in the comments. I know I am a fascinating person...it must be hard to live without knowing the most intimate details of my life. (and I already know that nobody is going to ask if I use sarcasm for humor...)

First up? Halloween Fairy stuff.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I want to know how your attitudes as a parent have changed now that you have three kids... what is different than when Andrew was your one and only?

You've always seemed, in the best way, pretty laid back - but were you like that in the very beginning???

Emily said...

I think it's for "National Blog Posting Month", which would explain the "na" as opposed to November. Glad you are doing it despite the crazy name!

I want to know which transition was easiest and which was hardest for you: 0 to 1 kid, 1 to 2 kids, or 2 to 3 kids.