Friday, November 20, 2009

Must go shopping

Oh, hi, blog. All's well over here...my parents came from Ohio last night, so I've been busy...you know...talking to adults and watching other people play Lion King and get tackled and gasp in amazement at the trouble that Mike can get into.

It's downright refreshing.

And I'd write more about it, but I've got to go shopping now with my Mommy. See, it's my baby's 6th birthday next Friday, and I haven't bought him anything. Now I have a shopping buddy and it all seems fun again.

Off I go!

3 comments:

CARRIE said...

It seems you have successfully snapped out of it! Have fun!

bluedaisy said...

You are overdue for this- what great timing...ENJOY :)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, a shopping buddy...yeah! So much less painful with company. I hope you two recovered over lunch (without kids...what's more relaxing than that?)