Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas cards? Check!

Today was the first day in a MONTH I've been to church because of all our illnesses. Nice.

I decided that dressing up for church would be a great time to take a photo for our Christmas cards this year.

Jeff and I didn't make it in this year. We haven't changed that much from last year, except that Jeff has gotten skinnier and I have gotten...um...NOT skinnier.

I'm not going to show you the picture I decided on...you know, because lots of you get cards from me, and I wouldn't want to kill the suspense for you. Thoughtful, eh?

Mama and her boys

Daddy and his girl

Kisses


Lily and her "Best Girl" as she calls Memere

And here's one of the shots that I didn't pick. But it gives you an idea of what I had to work with. And I did want an action shot...what good is a still perfect photo when one boy has a shiner and the other a huge scab in between his eyes and the girl has boogers and cereal goop around her mouth? And yes, I tried to wipe her mouth and nose, but she was too irate about getting put into a dress. Her mother's daughter.




4 comments:

Kate said...

Is Mike in profile-- his good side?

Astarte said...

We're never in our Xmas cards, either! It's always the kids, the tree and the dogs. I seem to only change for the worse, and besides, I'm the one taking the photo!

Kathy C. said...

They're all adorable. I have to exclaim, 'though, on Jeff's GORGEOUS TEETH! My gosh, they're perfectly beautiful.

Heather said...

Kodak gallery has a great site to make cards. We didn't have any great pictures of the boys together, so we chose a collage of our favorites from throughout the year. It turned out REALLY nice. Something for you to think on perhaps. Super easy to use too