Sunday, November 08, 2009

A How-to post

Are you short on cash this holiday season? Looking for the perfect gift for your family and friends that fits in your budget?


You love the Snuggie...it would be great for everyone you know...it is such a genius invention. But does it fit in your budget?

I've got it! You can make your own Snuggie for all your family and friends. Follow my easy 2 step directions.

Step 1: Find a robe. That's right, look in your closet and get out your robe. That one, hanging right there on the hook.

Step 2: Turn the robe backwards. You heard me...just turn it around. And put it on.


Ta-Da! You have just made your very own warm and comfy Snuggie.


Trust me...your family will love it! How did we survive before the invention of the Snuggie?



***Thank you to Andrew for the blurry photography.
***Thank you Jeff for modeling my Snuggie...what a good sport.

8 comments:

d e v a n said...

lmao!

Anonymous said...

I laughed at that stupid product every time I saw it and now I'm going to laugh even harder and think of you! (A little bored on a Sunday afternoon, are we?!;)

CARRIE said...

God I love you!!!!
Hilarious! And I needed a good laugh because all 3 kids are sickly!

Andrea said...

Okay I ahve the snuggie! Mostly as a joke but man I love that thing!!! Yes it's like a backwards robe BUT it's really long so it covers your feet!!! ANd the sleeve are really long so I can hide my hands if they get cold! Ryan loves it but it's huge on him - he's getting a kid snuggie for Christmas :) Don't laugh at me!

Unknown said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Jayme said...

OH GISELLE!!!! You just gave me a very much needed laugh! Thank you!!!

Joanne said...

Love it!!! You crack me up, girly!

Leiandra said...

I just won a Weeezer Snuggie from the local radio staion this morning (KROQ). See? It does pay to be on the road at 5:30 in the morning.

I'll have to take pictures. Don't be jealous. :)