Monday, November 16, 2009

Sick...blah blah blah...

Aren't you glad I decided to post every day in November? These last 2 weeks have been a BLAST to read about, I'm sure.

Today is no different...we're sick...blah blah blah...getting better...blah blah blah...getting worse...blah blah blah...look at my son's freak show eye...blah blah blah.

You may be in luck, however. I have an annoying cough...keep-you-from-sleeping kind of cough...tonight. (which doesn't really matter...since children have been keeping me from sleeping all week...) But this is how Jeff's flu started up. So hopefully for you all, this will prevent me from writing in this pathetic little health care blog. And hopefully, HOPEFULLY, the fact that Jeff had this first will give him some sympathy for me when I get it and he will actually take a sick day to help me out.

Crossing fingers.

1 comment:

CARRIE said...

While I wish your family was well, I am enjoying the health saga. Hope you are feeing better.