Friday, November 13, 2009

Update part 1

A quick morning update:

Jeff feels like he's been hit by a bus. His company called to check on him (read: tell him NOT to come into work) and told him that many people have been out up to 10 days with this. Lovely.

Andrew is scaring me. He is listless and coughing so hard and wheezing and not eating or drinking and being totally agreeable and sweet and sad. We have a doctor's appointment in an hour. Bonus: Jeff has volunteered to stay home with Michael and Lily.

Michael woke up looking like he was the loser in a boxing match. A little Philly Rocky-Balboa for you:


It is hard to get a shot of him, though, since he feels just fine. Looks horrible. Feels normal.

Hasn't learned anything, either. I've pulled him off the kitchen chairs countless times today.

Lily is doing great. She is full of energy and bored out of her mind.



Still has the attitude too.

I'll update when I get back from the doctor. Pray for my little (big) guy.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your last three posts...you poor thing. I so wish I was there to take your healthy kids so you could veg with Andrew. Bryn and Zander are still coughing and having running noses and it's been almost three weeks. I took them to the doctor and was given a big fat nothing. Just have to ride out the flu, ugh. I hope the healthy fairy visits you...then again, after all this you may not mind three days in bed :)

Andrea said...

I'm sorry, but that first picture of LIly is so darn cute! I swear she looks just like a cabbage patch kid!

I really hope that you and she have immunity to the nasty virus. Wishing you all the best... and I promise once you are all in the clear, Auntie Andrea will come to give you a little rest! You will definitely need it! Hang in there!