Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lookin' good

Well, we had a good night.

Jeff slept great and managed to get some Tamiflu from his doctor called in. He feels much better today, other than his annoying cough and runny nose. Fever seems to be under control.

Andrew slept great as well. His cough is much looser and less frequent. He is breathing easily and has no fever.

Lily, Michael, and I remain symptomless. Lily is still full of energy...a little too full...but having Jeff home yesterday gave us an opportunity to run errands and visit lots of fun places like PetsMart and the toy store. Michael literally squealed every time we got out of the car to go into a store. I was doing the same...except in my head.

I am still assuming that I will get the flu. So I am trying to get ahead on things like laundry and meal prep to get us ready for Mommy down. I asked Andrew's doctor if there was any hope that I wouldn't get it. She shrugged and told me that if I was lucky I'd just get a mild case. I'll take each day I feel good as a positive...if Jeff and I can manage to not be sick at the same time, I think we'll survive ;)

So things are looking good here.

Well, except for Michael. He's not looking THAT good...but feeling good will suffice for now ;)




3 comments:

CARRIE said...

I'm waiting for my guy to do something like this to himself....

I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that the flu bypasses the remaining 3.

d e v a n said...

Ouch - poor guy!
Glad things are looking up.

Aunt Sara said...

Colum thinks Michael looks great with a shiner, very tough :)