Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Out of Michael's mouth

Michael is discussing how everyone in our family has brown hair. I tell him to look more closely at Jeff's. Michael exclaims, "Oh Daddy! You are getting old! Your hair is like May's (Memere's)."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone is ringing this morning. I find Michael holding the phone and looking at the caller ID screen on the phone. He yells urgently, "Mom! Mom! It's somebody!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His teacher told me that he had bad aim when going to the bathroom today. She found out because he came right over to her and said, "I'm so so sorry. So sorry. I peed on your wall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All three kids were fighting/playing in another room while I made dinner last night. It was the first time I heard Michael talking so clearly that I couldn't tell if it was Lily or Michael. Pretty exciting. Except that what he hollared was, "Andrew stop that! You are hurting me!"

1 comment:

CARRIE said...

LOL'd at "I peed on your wall." What a good, honest boy.