Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blog by Andrew

I've been trying to think of activities to do without the tv. So today I gave Andrew my camera and told him to take 10 pictures. Anything. He could go outside, go upstairs, whatever...he just had to be able to tell a little bit about them (in other words, don't take pictures of the carpet). Here are his words without any prompting from me, other than saying, "Tell me about this picture." I can't guarantee it will be funny or interesting. But it is a little piece of my boy, just for you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


I'm Andrew. I am 4 1/2 and Mommy let me have the camera today. I love taking the pictures and stuff. Now I'm ready to talk about my things.

1)I love the Bengals. They're a really cool team. They a lot lose.


2) My Grandma and Grandpa love the Buckeyes. They're happy when they win. And I love sports.

3) It's really fun if you play for this team. And I'm going to be a football player when I grow up. So be careful, try to watch me.

4) I love animals. This is a picture of my book and it tells me all about animals. But not all of the animals.

5) There's lots of fun things to do. That's my counter of lots of art works. But I don't put art work there, it helps me get art work done.

6) I love playing with my football players. Some of them came off of the cake. The cake on my birthday almost when I turned 4.



7) I love playing with all the games in here. I like playing with my mommy and my daddy. And sometimes I play by myself.

8) This is Mommy and Michael. Michael is sleeping. Michael is really cute.

9) This is my daddy's dog when he was little. And we wanted to keep it. And Grandma and Grandpa said yes!

10) This is the Bengals. Carson Palmer. He's my favorite player on the Bengals. He's really good. He has a good team for us to cheer on. They're going to play the Eagles and probably the Eagles would win. And I will cheer for the Eagles.

Good bye!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's a really fun idea Giselle! Mind if I steal it at some point in the future?

Michelle said...

What a super cute idea! He is too funny!

Erin said...

This is really friggin cute. You are on a roll, mamma! You might even inspire me to do something fun and interactive with my own kids. MAYBE.

Andrea said...

I must say, I love this post! Blogs are a wonderful way to make me laugh!! SOOOOO cute!

d e v a n said...

That is so cute!!!

CARRIE said...

Oh, you slacker mom! Making all of us other slacker moms look bad with your neat and creative ideas! ;)

N loves to take pics with my camera (so I think Santa will be bringing her one of her own). But until then, I might have her do her own little blog.

bluedaisy said...

Great idea! I just found your blog via Erin and have really loved reading it. I also live in PA...thanks for sharing :)