Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting closer...

...to walking. What? You thought I was going to talk about mulch again? That was soooooo yesterday.

Nah, I thought I'd show you some cute photos of my Mike cruising behind his favorite pink baby stroller. We have a train that he COULD walk behind. But the train must be the wrong height and it certainly doesn't have as wide a handle. Ah! How we love the stroller. And amazingly, Lily is nothing but thrilled with his walking and has yet to deck him, shove him on the ground, and run over him repeatedly with said stroller. Okay. I'll be honest. I don't think he's done it while she's around. Survival instinct, and all that.

Enjoy! He's just so stinkin' proud of himself. I think he'll walk earlier than Lily (she was almost 17 months) but he's already going to be later than Andrew (he was 13 1/2 months...which is Mikey now). Making his own mold again. ;)



As evidenced by the following videos, Michael will walk later due to a) his short attention span...as soon as he spies another toy, he's on to playing that and b)the sheer amount of clutter in his way...there is no clear path for Mikey.



2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Look at him go! He always LOOKS so much older than my Michael I can't get over it - all the hair! :-)

Thanks for reminding us Lily didn't walk until 17 months - I don't need to worry much about my Michael just yet!

Erin said...

Watch out world! Here comes MIKEY!

You are right that he is obviously SO PROUD. I really like that age.