Saturday, May 02, 2009

Family photos

We had family portraits taken today.

Priority #1: Picture of 3 kids together

Priority #2: Mikey's 1 year portrait

Priority #3: Family portrait

They were running 1 hour late...so it ran into nap time. The place is 30 minutes away...so we were staying, damnit.

We got a lot of shots like this:
Mikey nervous laughter
And some like this:
Lily strangles Andrew while Michael looks on

A lot of Mikey looking bewildered...

Many many sideways shots that I can't seem to turn for y'all.


And a lot of Michael trying to escape:

By the time we got to the full family shot, Andrew and Michael were done smiling, and Lily would only sit down if she got to hold the toy monkey that they use to try and make kids smile (and scare Mikey, incidentally)





But in all the chaos, there was a little magic. My little uninhibited Lily took some GREAT shots.

This, people, THIS is Lily's real smile. Eyes lit up and NO HEAD TILT! Isn't she beautiful?


Mikey and his smile

Nice profile

Just a beautiful head shot of my girl. Crazy hair and all

My bashful Andrew. Still stinkin' cute after all these years. He was an ANGEL the whole time.

Lily dancing for the camera woman.
The final shot of the 3 kids that I got a bazillion copies of.

4 comments:

Astarte said...

Oh, they all came out so nicely! I think my favorites are of Lilly, the profile and the one of her dancing. That's so cute!!!!

Andrea said...

wow, those are some great pictures of Lily!! And like Dave and I were saying... you really only need a few great shots to make it worth it! I think yours was definitely worth it. So cute. I miss all of you so much!

d e v a n said...

So sweet!

Michelle said...

Those are all great! Big job done! Did you drink afterwards?!?!?