Friday, July 10, 2009

Braids!

Lily clapping at the parade

The crew eating their candy and watching the parade

Lily thought the parade was too loud...kept her fingers in her ears almost the whole time.



But did you notice....THE BRAIDS? She let me put braids in her hair. And again yesterday...2 French braids!?!? So pretty, and she was so patient as I did it, and did I mention so pretty!
I was so proud of her and myself, that I took lots of pictures...









I think I kind of love this last shot of Lily. It kind of captures her goofiness...and she isn't tilting her head with her mouth wide open either. ;)







5 comments:

Joanne said...

Love, love, love the braids! Lily is so adorable!

Michelle said...

Adorable! I don't even now how to braid!

Kate said...

Way to go! You did awesome on the braids. Good thing Colin's a boy. I don't think I could do hair.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you know how to french braid! Big accomplishment considering your client was a wiggly 2 year old. What other talents are you hiding?

CARRIE said...

Love the braids too. She is growing up so quickly.