Saturday, July 25, 2009

More torture...er...I mean videos...

Andrew was upset that I posted a video from, like, weeks ago about him. He wanted an updated version. So I obliged by taping each child for one minute.

This is the best he could come up with...


I get songs in my head CONSTANTLY. All those catchy little kiddie songs just grab onto my brain cells and refuse to leave. We have the They Might Be Giants 1,2,3's...holy crow those are stuck in my head all day long. When I sing one over and over, it really bugs the kids. Lily has taken to telling me what song she has stuck in her head. And then she gets mad if she is interrupted while singing. Enjoy. (The song is Hakuna Matata...in case you didn't know...)

Mikey just being Mikey. Happily cruising around the other kids...kind of minding his own business for a change, though.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome! I like how Lily wants peanut butter jelly with just the peanut butter. Colin wants peanut butter jelly without the bread or the peanut butter.

memere said...

Love Andrew's shirt and watch. Lily's song was adorable. Pretty soon she will want peanut butter and jelly without the jelly, peanut butter or bread. What then? Hum...Mikey's got a choking hazard in his month and he walks like a drunken sailor. So cute! Will you please put a brick on their heads...They are growing up too fast.