Friday, July 24, 2009

Movie Day

We officially have a walker. Here's Michael showing off his skills. Although he is chosing to walk most places, he still crawls when he is really on a mission...walking is still too slow. And he really prefers pushing things...as evidenced by the giant picnic table in my kitchen (I had playgroup here this morning and moved it in...we don't usually have giant plastic furniture blocking the exits...)

I decided just to get Lily on film...because her voice is so cute and she is so cute. This is Lily finally eating her dinner...sorry about the grotuitous open mouth chewing and talking. A little too much see-food...but I still love the video. Oh, and Shadow goes all "guard dog" in the middle of the video because Jeff came downstairs. So. Stupid. Also stupid? Me, who couldn't figure out how to turn the darn video off at the end. Shadow and I...it's like we were seperated at birth.

Here's another one...grotuitous food chewing....but I just love her little giggle and expressions.

And a video from a swim day in the backyard...not a great clip...but pure Andrew.

3 comments:

bluedaisy said...

The kids are so darn cute...go Michael with the walking :)

Kate said...

How long have you had the pool... and how long do you expect it to last? Fun stuff. Miss the kids (and you!!) I'll try to get some time off.

Andrea said...

I love the videos!