Friday, August 07, 2009

Marriage math

5 apartments/houses
+
2 little boys
+
1 little girl
+
2 dogs
-
1 dog
+
3 states
+
countless memorable vacations
+
7 jobs (um...3 were mine...gulp...and I haven't worked in 6 years...)
+
lots and lots of laughter
+
not as many tears
+
inside jokes that will not die
+
countless footrubs
+
full wrap up hugs (with 3 little bodies squeezed in now)
+
(should I keep going?...this could get a little long...)
=
The first 10 amazing years of a marriage to be thankful for.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations to you both! I love those little kids almost as much as mine, and Jeff is like a brother to me. You guys are a great fit and I feel blessed to have you all in my life.

Emily said...

Wow, Giselle, congratulations! 10 years is such a big milestone.

d e v a n said...

Aw, congrats!

Mary O said...

Congratulations! 10 years is an accomplishment.

Erin said...

Awww! Very sweet post. Congratulations. 10 years is a major accomplishment, especially when it is a FULL 10 years like you two have had.

Sara said...

Love this post. Very sweet. Congrats to you both!

CARRIE said...

I freaked when we reached double digits. It truly is an accomplishment for a couple to get this far. Congrats to you both.

bluedaisy said...

Happy Anniversary!! 10 years- that is fantastic :)