Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On the road again...

Here we are in Ohio! It is the first time we drove with the kids (spoiled rotten...that's what they are). I was really nervous, because Lily usually just screams after 45 minutes or so (my kids don't sleep so much in the car). But we bought her a new car seat last week, and maybe it is way more comfy...but she didn't cry hardly at all! And she only slept about 1 hour of the 8 hour car ride. Good girl.

Andrew was also a champ. No problems there...as usual. Seriously, I need to get my tubes tied immediately. Whatever...Jeff's tubes tied immediately. What are the chances that we would get 2 incredibly good kids? Seriously...they are incredible. They make Jeff and I look like great parents, which is totally just chance/luck. The chances of lighting striking a third time are highly unlikely.

So we are here...back in the homeland. The weather has been UNBELIEVABLE so far. We are spending a little less than a week with my in-laws, going to a wedding in Dayton this weekend, and then I will be spending a week with my parents sans Jeff. And Jeff will be all alone in Philly for his 30th birthday. I'm a little concerned that he will go and have a mid-life crisis on that day. I'm going to come home to a new convertible in my driveway or something.

I probably won't be blogging quite as much. We've got our days packed with visiting people and other such things. Hopefully it will result in lots of funny stories. ;)

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm glad you've had such a smooth trip. That's impressive! Were there any DVDs involved? I know it's shameful, but that's what we do for sanity on those long trips to Wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...any trips to KY??? Just kidding, I know you are probably swamped already. It is funny you are back home though cuz I JUST mailed you a letter to PA :)

rachel said...

Have fun in Ohio, the greatest state ever;)