Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Favorite signs

Every once in a while, a sign just makes me chuckle. So I take a picture. I probably look like an idiot taking pictures of these signs...but they still make me chuckle when I see them.

In Texas last June. Isn't it supposed to be "Dumpster"?

At the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ. This is at the hippo exhibit, which is all open with birds flying freely. There is one place to watch the hippos swimming...and it is directly under a branch. This sign is there in case you didn't look up when choosing a viewing vantage point. Love it!

And my new favorite, from the Academy of Natural Sciences. This is one of those honey bee hive displays. The bees can enter and leave the building through a tube, but make their hive in this plastic display case. In case you can't read the sign it says,

"Please do NOT tap on the glass."

"Besides, what would you do if the glass BROKE?"

Love it!

2 comments:

HawleyFamily said...

yeah, those SO need to go to Jay Leno!! hahaha!!

Kate said...

Ah yes... the dumster. They is learning in Texas! (But I know Uncle Chad is making a difference!)