Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

Handsome Michael

Laughing at his Mommy


Lily won't sit still for a photo...hence the extreme close-up and no smile


Michael's smirky half-smile. And I swear he only spends 75% of his day in this bouncy seat.

The crew...the best shot of the three of them I can get. And is it just me, or does Michael look scared...like he's pleading with me, "Mom? How can you leave me here like this?"

How can you have a bad day, when you get to see this 500 times a day? (I'm sure the next entry will explain how.)

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Look at that hair! Wow! You really do have the most adorable kids!

Kelsey said...

Andrew and Lily, especially Andrew, are looking so much older!!! I can't believe all that hair on Michael. They are a beautiful bunch.

Andrea said...

All adorable!
And Joey always ahs that scared look when he is surrounded by his siblings!