Friday, February 12, 2010

Going, Going, GONE!

I. Am. Outta. Here.

Goodbye snow! Goodbye children! Goodbye Jeff! Although all of those things will be here waiting when I come back ;)

Grandma arrived yesterday afternoon after a short flight delay (the Philly airport was closed yesterday morning...). She is geared up and excited to have a day alone with the 3 kids, even after they have been housebound for 3 days. She may be Cr-AY-Zee...but I love her for it. ;)

Actually, all 3 kids are healthy as horses...not even a runny nose amongst them. So that makes me feel better.

My tooth is behaving quite nicely. On Tuesday, just before Snowmaggedon 2010, I had my root canal finished off. There was one snazzoo...one of the teeny tiny instruments broke off inside my tooth, and he was unable to retrieve it. So I have to go back in 6 months to make sure it isn't moving around in there (he tried to completely encapsulate it in the tooth filling). The fun of this tooth just never ends! But when he put the temporary back on (that's right, next Friday I get numbed up AGAIN and messed with AGAIN), and it seems to be sitting better. So my other teeth are virtually symptom free and the gums are healing and compared to the last 3 weeks, it feels GREAT!

Okay, okay...off to California now...YIPPEE!!

5 comments:

bluedaisy said...

Have fun!!!!

Joanne said...

I am so jealous! If I could hop a place for a girls' weekend, I would be out the door before you could say "adequate childcare?"! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

LisaP said...

The comment from Anonymous was me. I should never try to talk on the phone and leave comments on your blog at the same time.

d e v a n said...

Geez - all that tooth trouble!

HAVE FUN!!!