Thursday, February 25, 2010

yea...more snow...yippee

Okay, I'm over it. Snow is fun and beautiful and wintery. But can't there be SCHOOL?




***And just so you know...I sent an e-mail out to my playgroup friends before I posted that last entry. I think they knew it was coming, because I'd been feeling them out to see if anyone else was getting unhappy with the way playgroup was getting crowded and crazy (they were NOT...which is why I decided it was just time for me to leave for a little while). They were wonderful and kind and non-judgemental...which is why I love them. They even insisted that I keep coming even if I don't host. Which I won't do, because that is totally unfair. But we are already planning a Mommy-Night...so I can tell I will still have their support and friendship as we move forward. I am so lucky ;)***

No comments: