Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Holy snow, Batman

Holy FREAKIN' snow. This is so cool. I am starting to wonder when you have to worry about your roof...but we still have power and the snow keeps coming and it is the most snow I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

-gasp-

Just as an example, below is a picture of my Dad's car, taken at 7:45 pm this evening. Please note that at 4 pm, the driveway was completely shoveled and the car was brushed clean. My dad continued to go out every hour and shovel by the front wheel for reference.

That's a lot of snow.


I didn't take too many shots, because it is still snowing quite a lot, so I think tomorrow's pictures should be even more impressive. But I had to take one of my poor bird feeder. I brushed off the snow so the little birds will be able to get to it tomorrow. Or the squirrels. Whatever.

And if my flight to California is cancelled Friday morning, I swear to Frickin' Heaven Above that I will cry big crocodile tears and need professional help. And maybe lock myself in the bathroom all day long.
I swear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers!! If your flight is cancelled I will cry also. But I still won't go home until Friday night ;)

bluedaisy said...

Oh, I hope the airport people do their jobs well and CLEAR those runways for you!!! Isn't this crazy? I have lived in Pa for most of my life and have NEVER seen this much snow...keeping my fingers crossed for you :)