Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The perfect storm

This morning I was supposed to go to the endodontist and finally end my 10 days of hot poker pain in the head.

I awoke at 2 am with a funny feeling.

I am now throwing up and running out the other end.

There will be no dentist appointment this morning.

I can't seem to keep pain killers down, so my head is a ball of fire.

Which feels really good when you are upchucking.

Oh! And Jeff is sick too. Not throwing up, but definitely having tummy troubles.

But all 3 kids are feeling chipper and hyper and lovely.

Looks to be a long day.

Dentist appointment rescheduled for Friday...Jeff isn't sure he can take off work again. Don't know what I'll do then...

6 comments:

Emily said...

Ugh...so sorry Giselle...that's the worst. There really isn't anything else I dread more. Hope it is short lived, that's the only mercy.

Kelsey said...

Oh Giselle! What a mess. I seriously can't imagine. I hope a friend can take the kids of Jeff can't take off of work... Sending healing thoughts.

CARRIE said...

Wishy you speedy wellness!!!! God love ya.

Erin said...

OMG. It makes me want to crawl into a hole and hide. AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! This is the point at which I would totally DESPAIR.

Kate said...

my worst nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Oh noes!! Time to get grandma on a plane!