Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Personal philosophies


Michael- Take action first, ask questions later.


See Also: Touch first/taste first/open first/climb on first/ take apart first, then ask questions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Andrew- Ask lots and lots and lots of questions, and then maybe take action. If it will be okay with the adults present, of course.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lily- Take action first and never ask questions.


See also: Even when you are obviously in trouble, never back down, because you are always right.

5 comments:

bluedaisy said...

I like this one alot! Might have to borrow it and apply to my littles. I think it's just amazing that we get to figure out these little creatures & how they intend to navigate the world. Frustrating at times, yes...but still amazing!

Kate said...

Colin: ask lots of questions first and then do what you were gonna do anyway.

CARRIE said...

LOVE THIS!
Although it makes me think I don't know my kids very well because I don't know that I could explain their personal philosophies as succinctly as you did yours.

Anonymous said...

That was creative and very funny! I've thought about what I'd say about my kids and I'm not sure I like the direction one of them is heading...cough, Brayden, cough.

What's a parent to do ;)

Inkblot said...

This was actually one of the funniest blogs I've seen... XD