Thursday, January 05, 2012

A moment with Andrew

Andrew has a homework sheet that comes home every night to let us know what homework he has due.  Since Monday, it has spoken of spelling homework, although Andrew's spelling folder has not come home yet.  When I asked Andrew about it he simply told me that Mrs. L. hadn't passed out the folders yet.

So I sent an e-mail to her about it and she replied, "The folders were given out on Monday.  Andrew is not always the neatest so it may be in his desk or on someone else's desk.  I often find his papers spread all around his table group.  :)"

This morning I told Andrew that the folders had been passed out on Monday.  He started to protest but I interrupted and told him what Mrs. L. had said in the e-mail.

He stopped protesting, shrugged, and said, "Well, she does have a point there."

1 comment:

Kate said...

His cousin has the same problem! In fact, just before break his teacher warned me that Colin had cleaned out his desk and that his backpack was going to be an "interesting" situation. --K