Monday, February 27, 2012

Manic Monday

According to the local news I watched this morning, gas prices are climbing rapidly, and based on the hysteria in the newscaster's voice, I am supposed to be frantically worried about it.  So I decided that I would try to consolidate my errands and drive less.  Then I looked at today's schedule.

5:30 am- Go to the gym to run before Jeff leaves for work
9:00 am- Take Lily to school
9:30 am- Pick up forms from doctor's office for kindergarten registration next week
11:30am- Pick up Lily from school
1:30pm- Go to the Y for Lily's swim lesson
4:00pm-Pick up Andrew from school and take him to his swim lesson
7:30pm- Go out for coffee with some girlfriends I haven't seen in a while.

Looks like maybe I should just stop eating to save money. 

1 comment:

CARRIE said...

Yeah. same story here. What are ya gonna do?