Saturday, February 11, 2012

Must. Start. Blogging.

Someday I'm going to be really mad that there is this huge gap in my recollections of their childhood.  I need to start recording all the hilarious 3 year old hijinx and the sweet and endearing 5 year old girl stories and the exasperating ordeals of an overly-sensitive 8 year old.

But have I mentioned that I got a Kindle for Christmas.

Like giving a key to the pharmacy to a drug addict.

It is February 11th.  Since I got my Kindle on Christmas Day, I have read 12 books.   BTW...out of those 12, I have only bought 1 of those...the one that was on it when Jeff gave it to me (yay!)

That is 12 books finished in 7 weeks.

If you are curious...
Dance with Dragons, (book 5 of Game of Thrones)
The Land of Later On
Divergent
Peony in Love
The List
Noah's Compass
Life of Pi
Seven Exes are Eight Too Many
The Memory of Running
Forbidden Mind
Practical Magic
Gossamer

AND...my house is actually cleaner than usual...like I've washed the floors a few times in those 7 weeks.

AND...I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week.

So no wonder I'm behind on blogging.

Must get on it...

2 comments:

CARRIE said...

YES! Because your friends are waiting to hear your family's antics!.

Kelsey said...

I miss your blogging, but I hear you. I am the same if I'm exercising and reading/writing I'm probably not blogging. I can only seem to manage 2 extras at a time!