Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Courtesy of our Real Live Born on the Island Irish Relative (thank you Uncle Colum), I wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

He might not have much Irish blood in him, but boy, he is strong!

A nicer smile

Lily smiles too...I love the shirt...


Michael changed out of the Texas weather appropriate St. Patty's Day outfit into a more...um...Northern outfit. Not as cute...but warmer.

Lily's first "tooth" smile caught on camera!


And just to show you how many shots it takes to get 3 kids in a picture, I present....The out-takes...


Andrew takes modeling lessons from Lily

Michael WOULD NOT STOP MOVING. Take note that this is the same baby who has been listlessly lying about whining for the last 4 days. 2 doses of his new meds and he woke up this morning feeling much better. 'Roids Rock!


The "solemn" picture...

The "get me the heck down from here" shot

Cute shot of Lily's hairdo?
The "who the heck is restraining me?" shot


This is actually pretty cute...I wonder why I put it in the "outtakes?" It does seem oddly reminiscent of those "Have you had your V-8 today" commercials.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

bluedaisy said...

Oh they are cuties-- Happy St.Patty's Day!!

Kelsey said...

I love that you included the outtakes!