Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rather than watch Calliou, I will post...

My new favorite picture of Andrew and Lily. Doesn't Lily look all grown up in this picture. Too bad Mikey was not included...who knew that Lily would cooperate?

There's Michael! This is the hippo tank at the aquarium. Michael was THRILLED to see the fish up close and personal.

"Check it out, Mom!"

Michael was not so thrilled about the shark tank. The sharks all were swimming way up at the top, so he could only see an empty tank. Booooo-ring.


Andrew in a shark. Nice facial expression. If I hadn't taken the picture I might not have recognized him in this shot.

On a nice day last weekend, we had the front door open and Michael immediately began enjoying the view (just like Lily did at his age). Andrew couldn't resist and joined him.


Oh, those brothers. Melt my heart, why don't you?


Feeling sick and yucky, but still smiling. What a trooper. Hopefully this asthma medicine will help him get rid of the chronic wheezing and coughing that he's had since early January. If he's this happy while he's sick, I can't imagine what he'll be like when he feels good.


Sicko #1 and Sicko #2 taking their daily "bring-the-low-grade-fever-down" bath. They don't usually get to bathe together, and they have been having a blast. Michael enjoys finding Lily's toes under the water and Lily enjoys...well...Lily enjoys watching Michael get water poured over his head. Misery loves company.


Nice smile Lily.
Just couldn't get the two of them looking at the camera together.



Must go deal with the whiners. Have a good day!

6 comments:

bluedaisy said...

I am going to comment on your actual post too but first I have to say that I DO NOT like Caillou BUT both boys LIVE for him (and now the Wonder Pets). That whiney 4 year old is annoying but useful!

d e v a n said...

Cute pics!!!

bluedaisy said...

Great pictures of the kiddies :) Why do they grow up so fast? I hope everyone is feeling better soon and that you weren't subjected to too much Sprout today! I am happier when Disney is on...

Erin said...

When did Michael GROW UP so much? Boo! Will you please STOP him from doing that?

Sara said...

Really cute pics of the kids. It seems like you all had a good time!
And I've only seen Caillou once--hated it--and am trying to avoid Ally ever seeing that it is on!

BTW, you left a comment on my post about if we knew each other from UD. Leave a comment on my blog with your email and I'll let you know the connection!

Kelsey said...

I am really impressed with how much you get out with all your kids. I don't love the staying-at-home either, but sometimes leaving the house with both of mine feels like too much work!