Friday, March 06, 2009

Tasha

Lily is newly obsessed with The Backyardigans. I purchased 2 CDs for the car, because I like the music from the show. At least more than Elmo. Lily had never even seen the show...but she started to recognize the music. I started to DVR the show. She fell in love.

It may have gone too far. Today we walked into pre-school to pick up Andrew and she yelled, "Pablo! Pablo! It's me! Tasha!"

She has kept in character all day. And I am Uniqua (EEE-Qua). And Andrew is Pablo. And Michael is Donald (?)

Having a girl is different. Or at least Lily is.

3 comments:

bluedaisy said...

This is too funny and BTW, I like the new look of your blog :)

Kate said...

Awesome. COlin loves Tyrone.

Kelsey said...

We haven't had much experience with the Backyardigans - they just don't seem to fall during times that Harper watches television. When they do come on, Harper calls them the Backyards.

I love that Lily is taking charge of things, she's got to keep up with Andrew you know!