Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's the opposite of photogenic?

Last week I vowed to take more photos. -sigh- I'm just not a good photographer and my kids aren't good subjects. Observe:

Nice shot of the teeth coming in, I suppose. And at least he's not dorking it up for the camera. More of those kinds of shots later.

Still with the head up. When will this child learn how to smile for a camera that isn't in a professional setting?


???

Michael is willing to play anything. Gender roles are non-existant for him. I present: future blackmail photos of Princess Tiana and Spiderman.

Daddy Tiana pushing his baby stroller
Showing muscles and taking a princess spin.
Terrible lighting and eating...but she heard me taking pictures of her brothers and insisted.

Michael smiles as I ask...Andrew doesn't
Michael checks to see what his brother is doing.

Silliness ensues.

Brothers.




You get what you pay for, I guess!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

But they are still darling, you know?

Do you have any idea how many pictures I have to take to come up with any that are even remotely presentable... A LOT!

Sara said...

Yep, they are still adorable! And I'm with Kelsey--I had to take 10 shots of the girls this morning before I got a good one! Thank goodness we live in the digital age! :)

CARRIE said...

I hate it when 20-something girls make duck-faces, but I totally love it when your boys do!!