Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Care to take a guess?

Okay, so D-Day is quickly approaching...got any guesses on the name? My family has apparently all taken their pick, so what do you think?

A review of the rules:

No 2 syllable name ending in "n"...with our last name it sounds like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets

No names that end in "s" or "x"...blend with our last name so you can't tell where one name ends and the next starts

No family names, first cousin or closer...which won't really come into your guesses unless you are from our families, because you won't know what our family names are

No names that rhyme with my other kids' names...-sigh- which rules out my favorite boy's name, William

Okay? Some current guesses are:

Dad and sister Kate-Matthew
Mom and sister Andrea-Michael
My friend Elizabeth- Daniel
My friend Sharon- Jack
My friend Stacy- Thomas

My family is split down the middle. What do you think?

I must go have a few more contractions now. My mother is so fun to mess with...every time I have a contraction (which I've been having for weeks now), she gets nervous and asks if she should tear up some sheets and boil water. Ha ha ha. How mean to be cruel to the woman who is helping me so much.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Uh...Joseph, Jacob, Jeremy...not sure why I'm on a J-name kick. Constantine? Romeo?


I know!!!

Dexter?!

HawleyFamily said...

I am voting for Joseph or Michael. I still think Trey should be in the running! :)