Monday, April 07, 2008

No baby...

...you freakin' psychos. Are you aware that I'm only 39 weeks? That I've NEVER had a baby early? You really are getting way too excited way too early.

BUT, my mommy arrived last night, so I'm now relaxed about what to do with the other children should baby boy decide to come early. But I've also been staying up late at night thinking random things like, "How will I get Andrew into sports class? Lily can't listen well enough to let her walk across the parking lot, but I'm way to weak to carry her and the baby carrier at the same time. Why didn't I lift weights this pregnancy? What was I thinking? Do I have enough time to do it now? Do they still make 'Arms of Steel'? Oh, remember doing 'Buns of Steel' with Katie and Moira sophomore year and cursing the insane man making my ass hurt. I wonder how Katie is doing..."

And on and on and on. Because who needs sleep, right?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Giselle -
you'll amaze yourself at how much baby you can carry at once!
At least once a day I have to carry Rachel and Joey (in his carrier!). My advice is to unsnap the carrier from the base, set it down and then pick up Lily and then baby boy! For some reason it is always easier to pick up the big one first! Don't worry - you'll figure all this stuff out soon enough :)

HawleyFamily said...

I agree with Andrea! It will be easier than you think, trust me! I would also invest in a sit and stand if I were you. The juvy one is GREAT. I sat up at night wondering the same thing but it all seemed to work out in the end. God will never give you more than you can handle!