Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 1

Day 1 outnumbered 3 to 1.

Made it to gym class. Barely.

All 3 kids up at 6 am.

Mommy slept 4 non-consecutive hours last night.

Baby hasn't stopped crying. All. Morning.

Kids have watched 3 hours of tv already today.

Baby is screaming. Not satisfied after nursing.

Feeding him hurts like HELL.

It is almost 2 pm and I haven't had lunch yet.

Why bother? Oh, yes. I am nursing. Gotta eat.

Baby WON'T STOP CRYING.

Andrew keeps asking me to play a game with him. Feel so terrible...I'm frazzled from all the crying and just keep yelling.

And How. Pathetic. Am. I. People have 3 kids all the time. People have kids closer together than my 3. People have a dozen children. This isn't that bad.

Day 2 WILL be better. Right?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, man, I'm so sorry - I'm stressed just reading your post. The crying - it's gotta stop so you can get a handle on things. It'll get better, it just HAS to. This is the hardest part, right? It will get easier from here?

And I can empathize with the sleep. I got 5 non-consecutive last night, I only have 2 to care for, and I'm exhausted. So I can't imagine how you are feeling. Hang in there.

Andrea said...

It will get better - I promise!
I adopted a new life theme after Joey was born courtesy of Dory from finding Nemo...
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
Repeating that over and over is either going to keep my from going off the deep end or drive me there!!!

HawleyFamily said...

Andrea got it right with "Just keep swimming!" It WILL get better! I think it is awesome that you made it to gym class!

CARRIE said...

And all of those other moms are going through exactly what you're going through. So take heart!