Sunday, April 20, 2008

Changing of the guard

My mom is leaving this afternoon to go back to Ohio. I'm sure she is exhausted...it is very different to come help when it is your daughter's first child compared to her third. Especially when #2 is Lily. ;)

And as my mom is leaving, my mother-in-law is arriving. -sigh- We are so very lucky to have all these people to help us. So begins the last week that I can milk help for all it's worth.

And the pessimist in me says one week until the colic begins, the rain storms that won't go away begin, etc etc. Why do I feel like Michael is being an angel baby only until I am home alone with all 3?

So thank you Mom! You've made the transition so much easier. I only ask...who will do my dishes now? And cook? And do the laundry? Who, I ask?

1 comment:

joanaTX said...

You're scaring me, Giselle! My Mom is staying with me until my little one arrives and now I don't know what I'll do when she leaves me alone with my 3 kiddos under 4! ACK!